- The Gallery is a model in our collection that really knows how to make a statement. A pedestal style table, that offers a clean crisp base to accent any contemporary space. This table comes standard in solid tulip wood with a 3- piece 1″ slate from Brazil and a K-66 rubber cushion profile.The Gallery comes standard with the following options.
- Tulipwood ( maple or oak available at an upgrade)
- Your choice of any A.E.Schmidt Finish color ( custom matching available at an upgrade) – Please note antique barrel finish can not be used on Tulipwood
- Mother of Pearl Diamonds ( other options available at an upgrade)
- Standard with Enclosed Rails – Exposed rails also available by request.
- Tranistional, contemporary or modern the A.E. Schmidt Hamilton fits the bill. This table is strong but delicate, as it boast our dowel construction and is made of all solid wood. This table comes standard with a 3- piece 1″ slate from Brazil and a K-66 rubber cushion profile.The Hamilton comes standard with the following options.
- Tulip Wood (other woods availble at an upgrade)
- Your choice of any A.E.Schmidt Finish color ( custom matching available at an upgrade)
- Mother of Pearl Rounds ( other options available at an upgrade)
Turning old into new again. That’s what the Gateway is all about. A combination industrial era material with re-claimed wood from the American heartland. The steel “Gateway” arch may be the most defining element of this billiard table. Inspired by the industrial era of the Carnegies and Rockefellers, this table will take you back in time with a replication of a bridge that would help take us into today and provides a “Gateway” into the future. Six massive beams create the structural frame. These cross-laminated beams interlock together which prevents warping and twisting. This base supports 1” thick tournament-quality slate for a superior playing surface.